The 2014 Student Research Competition is now accepting applications!
Currently enrolled students, as well as alumni/ae who receive(d) their degrees in spring, summer, or fall 2013 are eligible to apply. Research may be complete or preliminary with final findings included.
The competition categories include:
- Behavioral and Social Sciences
- Biological and Agricultural Studies
- Business, Economics, and Public Administration
- Creative Arts and Design
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Health, Nutrition and Clinical Services
- Humanities and Letters
- Physical and Mathematical Sciences